|Job Ref: 03137||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dundalk, Co Louth|
|Job Category: Construction, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Safety Engineer (Dundalk)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Safety Engineer for our client a global provider of engineering who work on pharmaceutical, semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. This role is based on a Biopharmaceutical plant in Dundalk.
· Provide leadership on HSE advice and risk management procedures for the project exposure.
· Support and execute projects internal audit program for HSE system & legal compliance.
· Partner with project leaders in meeting their duty of care in relation to their legal obligations.
· Support and coach the development of the project approach to office/site and client based Beyond Zero committees.
· Provide assurance to project management that risks are being managed effectively.
· Support site and project activity as required.
· Support HSE Manager in delivery of the HSE programs.
· Engage with the contractors, client and project leaders.
· Attend project meetings, as requested to engage, consult on HSE issues.
· Engage with a number of stakeholders across various operational and functional areas.
· Coach and provide assistance to the operation and projects.
· Support health, safety and environment deliverables associated with the safe execution construction projects.
· GMP Environment
· COHE / LOTO
· Area Ownership
· Understanding the risk of Live Systems (Mech / Elect etc)
• Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Health & Safety with a minimum of 5+ years’ design experience working on Hi-Tech projects including: Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical and Data Centre projects.
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org