|Job Ref: 02819||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit a Safety Manager (Dublin) for our client with the main area of concentration being Dublin and Leinster areas and work on Commercial, Residential, Educational, Healthcare, Food Production and Heritage Projects.
· To ensure that the company values are constantly communicated, achieved and where possible exceeded from all individuals within the company
· Manage the health & safety responsibilities of the company in an effective and efficient manner in the areas/sites allocated to you,
· Be fully familiar with all aspects of Health, Safety & Welfare at Work legislation and with
General and Construction Regulations.
· Operate and maintain the company Safe-T- Cert Safety Management System to the highest possible grade achievable.
· Ensure that Company, in every area/ site allocated to you, meets health, safety and welfare at work requirements as set out by current legislation.
· Participate in the safety training requirements of the company and in the maintenance and update of the register of employee safety training and skills. Inform senior management on a regular basis of current and future training requirements.
· Provide technical assistance in the area of occupational health & safety.
· Analyse and identify areas of hazard and recommend and implement solutions following
senior management approval.
· Regularly inspect all places of work and prepare and issue detailed reports of such inspections.
· Receive and respond to employee and site operative complaints, queries, and suggestions in relation to health, safety, and welfare at work.
· Prepare necessary communications and support to managers, employees, safety representatives, and other stakeholders in the provision of information on safety and health issues.
· Provide technical assistance on the development of safety procedures, safety manuals, work rules, policies, and procedures.
· Conduct, coordinate, and/or assist in the investigation of accidents and/or injuries and work to encourage safe working habits and environments.
· Conduct an overview of all Sub contractor’s information including managing a register of sub-contractors, and review their safety statements, risk assessment and insurance documentations.
· Such other duties in the area of safety management as necessitated by changing business needs.
· Ensure that the company directors are immediately informed of significant events such as errors, disputes, accidents, delays, thefts, enforcement notices, prohibition notices, or such other events as might affect the progress of the works or expose the company to risk of damage or loss in any of its activities.
· Ensure that all documentation is filed and maintained in the standard company format.
· Take care of company equipment supplied for your use and ensure that it is not misused or abused in any manner.
· Maintain a tidy workplace and office.
· Be aware that you are a representative of the company and that it is company policy to treat all persons – employees, sub-contractors, design team, general public – with respect and courtesy at all times.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a relevant 3rd Level Degree Qualification with 7+ year’s experience working as a Safety Officer on large scale construction projects.
· Experience working in a Multi-site role.
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com