|Job Ref: 02818||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit a Safety Officer for our client who work on Commercial, Conservation/ Restoration, Educational, Health, Hotel, Tourism, H-Tech, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential, Retail projects.
Due to their continued development and expansion they are looking for a Safety Officer to work within 3 Dublin City Centre Projects.
Role and responsibilities:
· Preparation of Health Safety and Environmental Plans and Risk Assessments
· Site Audits and reporting
· Preparation and Co-ordination of meetings
· Site Safety Inductions
· Be familiar and have up to date knowledge of H&S Legislation
· Additional training, qualifications and professional body membership an advantage but not necessary
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must hold a 3rd Level Qualification in Health and Safety
· 3+ years’ experience on construction sites
· Knowledge of Irish Health and Safety legislation
· Previous experience within a safety role on construction projects preferably structures of a large scale
· Previous experience working directly for Contractors on Construction sites a distinct advantage
· IT Proficient – Microsoft Word, Excel and E-Mail
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com