|Job Ref: 03168||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dundalk, Co Louth|
|Job Category: Construction, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Safety Officer – Large Pharmaceutical Plant Project – (Dundalk Co. Louth)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Safety Officer for large scale Pharmaceutical Construction Project in Dundalk Co. Louth.
Review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
Complete Safety Induction Training for all new employees and sub-contractors and maintain documentary evidence of same.
· Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents.
· Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
· Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements.
· Ensure that correct PPE is availed of at all times by all relevant employees.
· Enforce Health and Safety Department Policies.
· Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
· Attend regular Health & Safety meetings
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates should have a relevant 3rd level Health and Safety Qualification
· A minimum of 5 year’s experience working as a Safety Officer on large-scale hi-tech construction projects: Pharmaceutical and or Biopharmaceutical and or Data Centre construction projects.
· Experience carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments.
Our client would prefer to recruit people on a permanent staff basis but would consider contract personnel.
Salary / Rate: € Negotiable
For further information or to apply:
Please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm: Ph.: 086 0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org