2 Senior level key roles for Building Services Design Engineers:
1 x Senior Electrical Building Services Design Engineer
1 x Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
These are key permanent staff roles and salary is negotiable depending on experience. You will get the opportunity to progress your career with a multidisciplinary practice and work on national and international projects.
Suitable Candidates will have:
- A 3rd level degree, preferably to master’s level, in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Full Member of CIBSE or equivalent.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Possess excellent communication skills and capable of transmitting your passion for building services engineering to clients, other professions, and the team.
- Have a broad experience of the industry, detailed knowledge of the design of building services systems and a keen interest in passive design techniques, sustainable environmental solutions, and renewable energy technologies.
- Capable of offering informed and intelligent comment on issues related to the creation of sustainable buildings.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in using front end design tools such as IES and are fully CAD and IT literate.
- Experienced in working within a Revit environment and a desire to develop these skills.
- Successfully designed and delivered a number of significant projects across a range of scales and sectors.
- Results driven, enjoy challenging opportunities, have a positive attitude and are resourceful. You will have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect, and sense of responsibility.
In return our client is offering a great opportunity for your personal development with exposure to a full range of their skills and expertise, as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions, a stimulating working environment and excellent prospects for career advancement.
You will join a dynamic team – people who revel in the opportunity to work on challenging, high-profile projects in a stimulating, inter-disciplinary design studio. You will have a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of challenging projects in sectors including workplace, healthcare, education, historic, leisure and residential.
For further information or to apply please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, P: 086 8205038 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com