Senior Electrical Design Engineering (Dublin)
- Projects: (Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, Biopharma & Food and Beverage)
- Minimum 7+ years experience.
- Salary up to €60k
kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to be based in our clients Dublin office with experience in the delivery of Hi Tech Projects including: Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Medical Device, Food and Beverage sectors. Our client is an international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
Suitable Applicants will have the following professional and technical expertise:
BEng, MSc, plus a minimum of 7+years experience or MCIBSE/MIEE or HNC/HND + appropriate experience or equivalent
- Familiar with electrical engineering design software suites such as Amtech, Easypower, PTW etc.
- Experienced in BIM/REVIT.
- Familiar with MV & LV power distribution.
- Fully conversant with current Irish Regulations e.g. ET-101:2008 (National Rules for Electrical Installations).
- Knowledge of MS Office applications word, excel etc.
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Proficient in CAD
Specific Business Understanding
- Act in an ethical manner and follows the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines.
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy
- Responsible for running of medium size projects. Undertakes a client facing role in the development and design and coordination of engineering project services for Mechanical or Electrical installations, systems, equipment, facilities etc.
- Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes.
- Surveys tests and reports on existing electrical/mechanical installations.
- Specifies activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Day to day decision making on project progress and direct liaison with and provides advice to client.
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams.
- Carries out engineering calculations to ensure drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards.
- Responsible for technical content and accuracy of Trainee, Graduates and Engineers.
Remuneration: Ball park up to €60k+ for the right candidate plus comprehensive benefits package
For further information or to apply contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, P: 086 8205038. E: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job