|Job Ref: 03387||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Senior Engineer (Dublin)
Kppm are currently looking to recruit a Senior Engineer for our client an award winning Construction Company who work on a variety of prestigious projects: Commercial, Design & Build, Educational, Fit-out, Healthcare, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential, Retail and Sports projects. The current workload is exciting and you will be involved at all stages. You will be involved at all stages of the Construction process.
· Daily management of engineering function
· Development and implementation of Inspection and Test Plans
· Assist Project Manager in ensuring highest standards are achieved.
· Providing support for PM in day to day site functions
· Experience in BCAR is essential
· Knowledge of Design and Build Contracts is desirable
· Quality, safety and environmental standards
· Coordination and Liaison with Design team and specialist sub-contractors
· Raise RFIs and follow through with the design team
· Maintain Site records
· Other duties as required by PM
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must hold a Degree in Engineering and a minimum of 5+ years’ experience (preferably with a main contractor)
· Civils/Building experience – Commercial / Industrial / Educational / Residential
· Candidates must have strong Setting Out/Levels Experience.
· You will have a working knowledge of BIM
· You must have experience of project planning using Asta Powerproject
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com