|Job Ref: 02677||Recruiter: Tracey Hayden|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Senior Engineer (Dublin City Centre)
kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Engineer – Construction with a leading established Dublin based construction main contractor who are working on large scale: Commercial Mixed Use Projects, Data Centre Projects, Semiconductor and Industrial projects for their Multinational clients based in Dublin.
Engineers will be based on site and will receive extensive training to develop the necessary skills to progress within the Company and also assist them in achieving the role of Chartered Engineer, if applicable. This is an opportunity to join a very well respected, progressive Company.
· Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
· Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
· Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
· Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
· Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
· Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
· Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
· Ordering and control of materials on site.
· Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd Level Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management with a minimum of 8 year’s experience with a main contractor.
· Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
· Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
· Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Full driving license
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please Email Tracey Hayden email@example.com or call 0861702901
or email firstname.lastname@example.org