|Job Ref: 03061||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Senior Engineer (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Engineer for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following sector: Commercial, Fit-Out, Refurbishment, Bio/Pharma, Health, Data, Industrial, Residential and Education. You will be responsible for Site Engineers and Site Technicians.
· The technical control of the contract allocated to him and in particular ensuring that the duties of the Site Engineer are understood and implemented.
· Communicating company policy to those reporting directly to him.
· Controlling, motivating, co-ordinating and supervising his subordinates and ensuring that their efforts are continuously directed towards a high level of quality and efficiency and safety.
· The effective performance of the contract under his control by implementing the company’s policies relating to safety, quality assurance, technical and financial control so as to ensure entire client satisfaction and job profitability.
· In conjunction with Project Manager / Site Manager plan and produce the weekly and short-term programmes, ensuring that all necessary resources are scheduled and available in good time to comply with this programme.
· When required attend the pre-construction meeting with the Contract Director and/or Contract Manager, Estimating Manager, Contract Surveyor and any other staff deemed appropriate to a particular contract.
· In conjunction with the Site Manager / General Foreman, ensure that stage programmes and weekly programmes are drawn up and implemented.
· Ensure that the setting out of the buildings is properly carried out and check for closing error before work proceeds.
· Ensure that the company safety policy document is kept on site, that it is fully complied with, that safety notices are displayed, that safety inspections are made regularly and that a high level of awareness of safety and of the requirements of the health and safety acts is maintained on site.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
· Candidates must have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience working as a Senior Engineer on large scale construction projects.
· Excellent communication and time management skills
· Strong leadership and managerial ability
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss this great opportunity in further detail or to apply please call or Email Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org