|Job Ref: 03218||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Limerick|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Senior Estimator (Limerick)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Estimator for our client a multi-disciplined civil engineering company with over 50 years’ experience delivering major projects across all disciplines including Marine, highways, energy, waste water, water and waste management, industrial and commercial projects.
The Estimator is required to work within a highly-motivated team, delivering both Design & Build and Traditional bids. The Successful Candidate will be expected to work on their own initiative, but proactively with a team to produce detailed and competitive tender submissions.
· Responsible for the preparation of the tender with assistance from the pre-construction team.
· Upon receipt of tender documents, review and prepare a report, including tender deliverables.
· Undertake a site inspection and prepare a report. Compile an appropriate risk register and update accordingly.
· Prepare and send out Tender enquiries to supply chain and review quotations received.
· Prepare Tender sum analysis, priced document/Bill of Quantities. Cross check/take off quantities from drawings as required.
· Attend, both internal and external tender review meetings with the procurement team.
· Liaise with Design Consultants to obtain design information and review value engineering proposals/construction processes.
· Prepare post tender valuation of submission to the construction team.
· File tender documentation in accordance with the company procedure.
· Attend handover meeting to brief the construction team
· Review production analysis and update.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Construction Qualification, with detailed Civil Engineering knowledge with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in civil estimating pricing projects from 0.5M up to 100M.
· Membership of a professional institution.
· Preferable experience in Highways and Design and Build projects.
· Previous Experience with Evaluate estimating software would be preferable but not essential.
· Previous Experience with sage software would also be preferable but not essential.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office package.
· Good communication skills to communicate with all members of the pre-construction /procurement team, Clients, Consultants and Directors.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org