|Job Ref: 03105||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Process, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Senior Instrumentation & Controls Engineer (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Instrumentation & Controls Engineer in Dublin for our client a global provider of engineering who work on pharmaceutical, semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
The I&C Lead / Senior Engineer must have 10 years’ or more experience and will lead the I&C design for the Building Management System (BMS)/HVAC design of a new Biopharma plant.
· Work as part of a team and supervising other engineers as required
· Attend meetings and interface regularly with clients to develop the scope of the project
· Develop Basis of Design deliverables such as Specifications, Instrument / IO lists, Panel list and Bill of Materials etc to support +/-10% estimate for the BOD
· Develop Detailed Design deliverables and construction packages for BMS I&C contractors/System Integrators.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a relevant qualification and have 10 years’ or more I&C experience associated with Pharma and BioPharma Building Management Systems/HVAC Automation and Instrumentation.
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org