|Job Ref: 01923||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Kppm are looking to recruit an Interior Architect – Senior Level (Dublin) for our client a leading Irish Architectural Practice.
The role will involve:
· Working on multiple Interior Design and Fit-Out projects from concept to completion.
· Producing detailed design solutions and proposals in multi-disciplinary environment.
· Driving compliance at all project stages with relevant local building regulations, LEED ad BREEAM guidelines.
· Evaluation and Specification of Fit-Out materials.
· Co-ordination and issue of timely and relevant information to site.
· Other responsibilities as agreed with Manager.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd Level Architectural Qualification or a related discipline with a minimum of 5-years professional experience of Interior Architectural detailing.
Excellent Project Management and Multi-Tasking skills.
Proficient Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, SketchUp, MS Office
Ability to create high level detailed 3d model, presentation-quality CGIs using 3DS Max or similar programmes
Ability to design, develop and draught environmental graphics packages.
Detailed design and knowledge of techniques for the construction of bespoke furniture packages.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott (Construction and Architectural) Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com