|Job Ref: 2702||Recruiter: Tom Doyle|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin & Cork|
|Job Category: Process, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €|
Senior Piping Designer (Dublin and Cork)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Piping Designer s (Dublin and Cork) for our client a leading Engineering Design and Project Management Engineering Company who specialise in Hi Tech Pharmaceutical Process Plant Projects.
Role and Responsibilities
· Site Surveys
· Creation of 3D Piping Models
· Layout of new equipment in new and existing facilities
· Field routing of new pipework in new and existing facilities
· Mechanical Design and Documentation
· Reviewing Vendor Drawings
· Generating Isometrics
· Reviewing and checking drawings created by other team members
· Preparation of final design packages
· Construction support
· Coordinating with team members
Education and Experience
Suitable candidates must be proficient in 3D Design and have a minimum of 8+ years design office experience.
· You will have experience in space coordination, equipment layout and hook ups as well as generation of piping GAs and isometric drawings
· Previous experience and familiarity in pharmaceutical / clean room piping design and construction is required
· Keen attention to detail and quality in generation and back checking of work packages
Excellent opportunity with our client for career progression in this key role.
Contract for Services hourly rate negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm in Dublin, Phone: 086 8205038
or email firstname.lastname@example.org