|Job Ref: 03406||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: South East|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Senior Project EHS Advisor (South East)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Project EHS Advisor for our client a Building Services Engineering Contractor to join their expanding team. The position is a full-time, permanent role and will be based in the South East.
Responsible for leading all aspects of the day-to-day EHS function from administration to on the ground safety compliance and will report into the site Project Manager and the Company EHS Manager.
This role involves working with the client safety manager on ISO and EHS compliance.
This is a mechanical services project specific role with approximately 50 staff involved in the package and with the potential for further roles post completion.
· Management of EHS E-filing system
· Champion problem solving /continuous improvement
· Support the project managers on all aspects of EHS
· Prepare and communicate RAMS
· Introduce innovation and drive safety initiatives on site
· Manage all incident investigations as required and report in accordance with the company/project standards, enabling the investigation of accidents and compilation of accident data; to co-operate with staff responsible for insurance and other related matters
· Carry out and close out EHS audits
· Work closely with the client and manage all issues proactively
· Coordinate inductions and ensure the training matrix is maintained
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety with proven 4 years minimum EHS construction Management experience
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Proficient user of MS office
· Excellent report writing skills
· Be meticulous in attention to documentation
· Work well within a team.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm on 086 0438665 / email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org