|Job Ref: 2840||Recruiter:|
|Job Category: Building Services, Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €|
Site /Senior Engineer (Dublin) Fitout
My Client is currently seeking experienced and talented site / senior engineers to join our high performing project teams. If you would like to join a company who wins high profile projects with blue chip clients and if you enjoy working in a stimulating environment
Manage construction works on site to ensure that they are completed safely in line with the program & in accordance with the project drawings, specifications & building regulations.
Fit out construction projects an advantage
• Assume day-to-day management of the site technical & engineering requirements (RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Design Team Workshops, etc.).
• Ensure quality control measures on the site are implemented and are in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
• Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors in the planning & construction of the project.
• Support the Project Manager/Contracts Manager to ensure that works are completed as per programme, on budget to a high standard.
• Identify any information gaps, develop solutions and rectify in conjunction with the project and design teams.
• Maintain excellent relationships with the construction project team and subcontractors.
• Third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
• Knowledge of various types of construction and construction techniques.
• Competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
• Strong numeracy and report writing skills.
• Ability to formulate plans and execute in line with budget and timeline.
• Ability to make informed decisions & know when to escalate.
• Computer literate and familiar with MS Project, (or similar scheduling package).
competitive remuneration package :to include basic salary, bonus, pension and life assurance, healthcare, car allowance/company vehicle and work-life balance leave days.
Email CV or Call Tracey Hayden 0861702901
or email firstname.lastname@example.org