|Job Ref: 03184||Recruiter: Tom Doyle|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Cork, Waterford, Kilkenny|
|Job Category: Process, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Service & Validation Engineer – Sterilisation Equipment (Cork, Waterford, Kilkenny)
Kppm are looking to recruit an experienced Service and Validation Engineer for our client who provides a broad range of non-clinical and clinical support services, including catering, cleaning, facilities management, IT systems and medical reprocessing, to both public and private healthcare and social care clients across Ireland and Northern Ireland.
You will join the team supporting the sterilisation equipment range in Ireland. With over 30 machines installed across Ireland you will be immediately working in both pharma and healthcare on the service and validation side and will additionally have an opportunity to work alongside the international teams on two large bespoke installation projects due mid 2021 in Ireland.
Working on a range of equipment including Steam Sterilizers, Instrument Washer Disinfectors, Endoscope Washer Disinfectors, Low Temperature Sterilisers and Steam Generation plant, we require a professional, confident person with a positive attitude who is willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and standards.
This role will suit an ambitious candidate with experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare sectors who wants to work with the best & most reliable machines in the market, and can bring their skills to drive excellence in the engineering department.
Successful Candidate will be resourceful, show initiative, and can deal with multiple tasks and work under pressure. Candidates will be tasked with performing commissioning, validation, planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdown and repair activities to products located at customers’ premises. Be home-based and willing travel throughout Ireland and Europe. Ideally have a background in the pharmaceutical industry.
Training will be provided and there will be additional opportunities to travel and gain experience working across Europe.
Education and Experience
· Qualification in relevant engineering subjects
· Certified Test Person for Autoclaves and/or Washer Disinfectors essential
· Significant experience with automated systems, steam, compressor, pumps or other relevant industries is essential.
· Excellent communication skills and a professional manner
· Good computing skills including the use of Microsoft Office applications
· Experience of working within an ISO registered environment.
· Excellent organisational skills and good time management
· Self-motivation and the ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
· A full clean driving licence is essential.
· Competitive salary dependent on experience
· Company vehicle provided.
· Phone & laptop provided.
· Initial and ongoing product and self-improvement training programmes
· Flexible working arrangements
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm in Dublin on 086 8205038 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com