|Job Ref: 02977||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dundalk, Co Louth|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Setting Out Engineer (Dundalk, Co. Louth) – Healthcare Project.
Kppm are looking to recruit a Setting-out Engineer for a Healthcare project in Dundalk Co. Louth for our client who are a progressive general contracting company who work on commercial, educational healthcare, heritage, hospitality and residential projects.
· Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
· Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
· Checking drawings and quantities to ensuring that calculations are accurate for the work
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have an Engineering Qualification with a minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience working as a setting out Engineer experience on large scale construction projects.
· Setting out, levelling and surveying using Robotic Total Station and Levels/GPS.
· Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment, is expected.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org