|Job Ref: 02466||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Site Clerk – (Dublin & Sweden)
kppm are looking to recruit a Site Clerk (Dublin & Sweden) for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following sector: Commercial, Fit-Out, Refurbishment, Bio/Pharma, Health, Data, Industrial, Residential and Education.
• Document control for the site management team;
• Procurement of site materials and reporting to Head Office for the accounts related activities performed on site;
• Maintaining site order book and reconciling orders with delivery dockets; – Inspection of deliveries where possible;
• Administering returns in accordance with Company policy;
• Ensuring invoices and dockets are correct prior to going to Head Office;
• Health and safety document control from subcontractors; and
• Undertaking data entry and back-up. Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level construction qualification with at least 3 years’ experience with a main contractor.
• You must have strong IT skills.
• Previous experience in construction industry and the ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be diligent and have a strong attention to detail.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com