|Job Ref: 02533||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit Site Engineer s (Dublin) for our client a leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial/Mixed Use, Retail, Large Scale Residential, Healthcare, Educational and Hotel and Leisure, New builds, Refurbishments and Restoration.
Responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects, the Site Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to:
· Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
· Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
· Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
· Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
· Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd Level Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 2 year’s experience as a Site Engineer with a main contractor.
· Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment, is expected, while self-starters and problem solvers with the ability to work well in teams can expect to enjoy career advancement opportunities within a relatively short timeframe.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com