|Job Ref: 02467||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Site Engineer – (Dublin & Sweden)
kppm are looking to recruit a Site Engineer (Dublin & Sweden) for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following sector: Commercial, Fit-Out, Refurbishment, Bio/Pharma, Health, Data, Industrial, Residential and Education.
• Providing technical advice in relation to the projects
• Applying designs and plans to mark out the site
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
• Determining the location of above and under-ground infrastructural installations
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
• Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents
• Liaising with the client, design team members and local authority as necessary
• Making proposals for resolving unexpected technical difficulties
• Representing the interests of the client
• Organising the various professional people working on a project
• Carrying out risk assessments
• Attending site meetings
• Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
• Ensuring an efficient construction site
• Delivering projects with the highest quality
• Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a relevant 3rd Level Qualification in Engineering.
• Candidates must have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience working as a Site Engineer on large scale construction projects.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org