|Job Ref: 02826||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Site Engineer – Hospital Project (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Site Engineer (Dublin) for our client one of the top Contractors operating both in Ireland and internationally and has carried out projects of the largest scale and complexity. Our client build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Residential, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s.
Our client is long standing & reputable main contractors who are committed to providing the successful candidate with excellent career progression opportunities in addition to on-going professional development.
· Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
· Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
· Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications
· Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
· Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
· Pursue, proactively your own development and training. (i.e. complete the work-based development programme in a timely manner)
· Conduct your work in a safe manner – correct and report those who do not
· Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
· Monitor and check setting out instruments and testing equipment.
· Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
· Follow directions and attend meetings as required
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidate’s must have a third level qualification in Engineering
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in setting out or site engineer
· Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
· Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
· Excellent communication skills
· Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
· This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org