|Job Ref: 02770||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Site Engineer – Intermediate Level (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Site Engineer – Construction with a leading established Dublin based construction main contractor who are working on large scale: Commercial/Mixed Use, Retail, Large Scale Residential, Healthcare, Educational and Hotel and Leisure, New builds, Refurbishments and Restoration.
Duties of the Role:
· Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
· Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
· Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
· Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
· Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
· Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
· Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
· Ordering and control of materials on site.
· Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd Level Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 5 year’s experience with a main contractor.
· Setting out experience is preferred
· Groundworks & RC experience is preferred
· Capable of reading drawings and quality checks
· Ability to work as part of a team
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org