|Job Ref: 03052||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Kildare|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Site Engineer – Kildare
Kppm are looking to recruit a Site Engineer in Kildare for our client a top Building Contractor in Ireland who build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Residential, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s.
• Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
• Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
• Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications
• Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
• Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
• Pursue, proactively your own development and training. (i.e. complete the work-based development programme in a timely manner)
• Conduct your work in a safe manner – correct and report those who do not
• Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
• Monitor and check setting out instruments and testing equipment.
• Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
• Follow directions and attend meetings as required
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a third level qualification in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Setting Out or Site Engineer
• Experience with internal fit-out or clean rooms a distinct advantage but not essential.
• Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
• Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
• Excellent communication skills
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com