|Job Ref: 02679||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: West Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit a Site Engineer – Construction with a leading established Dublin based construction main contractor who are working on large scale: Commercial Mixed Use Projects, Data Centre Projects, Semiconductor and Industrial projects for their Multinational clients based in Dublin.
Engineers will be based on site and will receive extensive training to develop the necessary skills to progress within the Company and also assist them in achieving the role of Chartered Engineer, if applicable. This is an opportunity to join a very well respected, progressive Company.
Duties of the Role:
· Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
· Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
· Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
· Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
· Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
· Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
· Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
· Ordering and control of materials on site.
· Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Skills & Experience required for the role:
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd Level Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management with a minimum of 2 – 6 year’s experience with a main contractor.
· Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
· Minimum 2-6 years’ experience on construction sites, dependent on role.
· Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
· Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Full driving license
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com