|Job Ref: 02959||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Site Engineer – Setting Out Engineers (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit Setting-out Engineers in Dublin South for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland in the following industries: Commercial/Mixed Use, Retail, Large Scale Residential, Healthcare, Educational and Hotel and Leisure, New builds, Refurbishments and Restoration.
Responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects, the Site Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to:
· Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
· Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
· Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
· Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
· Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have an Engineering Qualification with a minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience working as a setting out Engineer experience on large scale construction projects.
· Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment, is expected
An attractive rewards package, including car allowance, pension scheme, professional subscriptions and other benefits.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org