|Job Ref: 02549||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Site Manager (Dublin / Nationwide Ireland)
kppm are looking to recruit a: Site Manager for our client a leading construction and fit out contractor who design and build high-quality buildings in Ireland, UK and Europe. ** Commercial Mixed Use ** Hospitality ** Retail ** Educational ** Airport ** Hospital / Healthcare ** Data Centre**
Offering clients building solutions from the ground up and also creating high-quality interior spaces that work for their clients specific needs on: New Build Projects and Existing Building upgrades and refurbishments.
Headquartered in Dublin with locations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe they are a forward thinking company who can offer strategic career development to the right candidates.
Reporting to Project Managers / Contracts Manager
Ensure the client’s expectations are met by delivering a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
· Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
Report progress accurately and in a timely fashion to your manager.
Manage and coordinate subcontractors ensuring their work is completed to the required standard with little or no rework.
Plan, co-ordinate, execute the works and deliver the project as per contract documents.
Maintain excellent working relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
Resource and schedule work in line with the project construction program.
Work closely with the project QS advising on any upcoming issues.
· Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
· Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
· Keen eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
· Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
· Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
· Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
· Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com