|Job Ref: 02468||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin & Sweden|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit a Site Manager (Dublin & Sweden) for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following sector: Commercial, Fit-Out, Refurbishment, Bio/Pharma, Health, Data, Industrial, Residential and Education.
• Managing sub-contractors and direct personnel
• Monitoring work schedules
• Attending site meetings
• Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
• Ensuring an efficient construction site
• Delivering projects with the highest quality
• Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
Education and Experience
• Successful candidates must have a 3rd level Construction Qualification and 5+ experience with a main contractor.
• Candidates will be responsible for complete day to day operations of the site, including the coordination and supervision of onsite personnel and sub-contractors.
• Maintain Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org