|Job Ref: 03049||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Galway & Limerick|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Site Manager (Galway & Limerick) – Residential Experience
Kppm are looking to recruit a Site Manager for our client a Civil and Building Contractor.
Our client has over 25 years’ experience delivering construction projects in sectors including residential, education, healthcare, hotels & leisure, commercial, conservation, municipal and civil works.
· Manage day-to-day running of the site.
· Supervise and coordinate staff, subcontractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure efficiency and quality work onsite
· Comply with all company policies – Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental
· Liaise directly with our purchasing department to ensure timely delivery of all plant and materials to site
· Lead and motivate the teams
· Monitoring team performance and address concerns as appropriate
· Provide regular, detailed, up-to-date progress reports
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a minimum 7 years’ experience on Public Works contracts
· Demonstrable experience of previous site management
· Self-motivated with the ability to engage and motivate a workforce
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk in detail about the progress against scheduled work
· Experience of dealing with clients, giving advice and resolving queries
· Good knowledge of Health and Safety, Building Regulations
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org