|Job Ref: 02559||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Kerry|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Site Manager (Kerry)
kppm are looking to recruit a: Site Manager for our client a leading construction and fit out contractor who design and build high quality buildings in Ireland, UK and Europe. ** Commercial Mixed Use ** Hospitality ** Retail ** Educational ** Airport ** Hospital / Healthcare ** Data Centre**
Offering clients building solutions from the ground up and also creating hi quality interior spaces that work for their clients specific needs on: New Build Projects and Existing Building upgrades and refurbishments.
Headquartered in Dublin with locations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe they are a forward thinking company who can offer strategic career development to the right candidates.
Reporting to Project Managers / Contracts Manager
· Ensure the client’s expectations are met by delivering a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
· Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
· Report progress accurately and in a timely fashion to your manager.
· Manage and coordinate subcontractors ensuring their work is completed to the required standard with little or no rework.
· Plan, co-ordinate, execute the works and deliver the project as per contract documents.
· Maintain excellent working relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
· Resource and schedule work in line with the project construction program.
· Work closely with the project QS advising on any upcoming issues.
· Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
· Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
· Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
· Keen eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
· Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
· Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
· Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
· Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com