|Job Ref: 03017||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Site Manager – Residential Projects (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager is required to undertake residential development projects in the Dublin area.
The successful candidate will have experience in the construction of high value homes and apartments and will have worked for main contractors in Ireland for at least five years.
Projects is the Refurbishment of Victorian Buildings for 21 Social Housing Units.
· Reporting directly to the Construction Director, the Site Manager is responsible for managing the on-site day to day operations of residential projects in Dublin City Centre with support from the Project Manager, & Senior Foreman.
· Delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget whilst maintaining high safety, environmental and quality standards.
· Liaising with Project Manager, Site Personnel, Design Team & Client, Building Services team and all other stakeholders.
· Managing sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site.
· Scheduling weekly work programmes, recording and reviewing weekly progress reports
· Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors.
· Attending and participating in weekly Site Meetings
· Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team; keeping all relevant parties informed on all relevant aspects of technical and engineering issues that arise on the project details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Construction Management or Trade Qualification is essential with a minimum of 5 years’ experience on construction management projects.
· Experience in managing new build residential projects.
· Detailed knowledge and experience with workings/drawings and good construction knowledge.
· Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements.
· Fully updated with BCAR.
· Excellent leadership skills: must have the ability to lead project teams and have good team working skills.
· Experience with managing a team including subcontractors and suppliers.
· Proficient in MS Project and MS Office (excel, word, outlook).
· Must be dedicated, hardworking and have good organisational skills.
· Must have a driving licence.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and oral communications.
· Fluent oral and written English a must.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org