|Job Ref: 03013||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Europe||Location: Sweden|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Site Manager (Sweden) – Data Centre Project
kppm are recruiting for a Site Manager for a Data Centre project for our client a leading Construction Contractor who work on projects in the following sectors: Data Centre, Bio/Pharma, Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Education.
• Managing sub-contractors and direct personnel
• Monitoring work schedules
• Attending site meetings
• Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
• Ensuring an efficient construction site
• Delivering projects with the highest quality
• Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a relevant 3rd level qualification and over 10 year’s experience in the construction industry.
• Candidates must have experience on Hi-tech projects including: (Data Centres, Semiconductor and Pharmaceutical projects).
• Strong time management and communication skills are essential
• Must have computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com