|Job Ref: 3035||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Site Manager – with Civil experience (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Site Manager with Civil Experience (Dublin) for our client a leading construction main contractor with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial/Mixed Use, Retail, Large Scale Residential, Healthcare, Educational and Hotel and Leisure and Hi-Tech projects including Data Centres.
· As a Site Manager you will be responsible for implementing Safety Management Systems and Quality Management Systems on site.
· You will work to the agreed programme and planning future works to avoid delays and be responsible for the management of all day to day onsite activity. You will plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
· Requisition materials required on site in time and to the correct specification. You will attend various meetings to ensure the efficient communication of all issues that affect day to day running of the site.
Education and Experience
· Successful candidates must have a Trades or Construction Qualification with a minimum of 6+ year’s experience as a Construction Site Manager and have civil experience.
· Experience on the ground, running daily whiteboard meetings to properly organise the day’s activities to achieve the week’s target.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and need to be an excellent leader.
· Candidates must have an ability to see projects through from concept to completion.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com