|Job Ref: 03327||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Structural Design Engineer – Chartered / Senior Level (South Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Structural Design Engineer – Chartered / Senior Level preferably blended experience with civil & structural projects who can run projects from start to completion.
Our client is: One of Irelands long established Civil and Structural Consulting Engineers who have a portfolio of flagship projects for international and national clients including: Commercial Mixed use, Residential, Schools, Healthcare and Hi -Tech / Data Centre projects across Ireland and Europe.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in being the project leader, attending meetings and organising resources to meet demands.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Structural Engineering with 10+ years experience in structural engineering consultancy.
· Suitable candidates must be Chartered.
· Candidates must have excellent experience managing projects and the delivery of designs on time.
· Experience in dealing with clients, architects and other design team members.
· Experience of managing contracts when they reach site.
· Experience in managing of other members of staff to aid in delivery of project.
· Experience of project delivered in BIM/ Revit.
· Knowledge of design in all materials to Eurocodes including drainage and minor civil works.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com