|Job Ref: 03186||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Structural Design Engineer – Senior Level (South Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Structural Design Engineer at senior level to work for our client: One of Irelands long established Civil and Structural Consulting Engineers who have a portfolio of flagship projects for international and national clients including: large scale Commercial Mixed use and Hi -Tech / Data Centre projects.
Depending on experience and ability there is a potential for the candidate to be involved in management of firm and become an associate director over time.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Structural Engineering and 5 – 10 years post grad experience in structural engineering consultancy.
· Candidates must have excellent experience managing projects and the delivery of designs on time.
· Experience in dealing with clients, architects and other design team members.
· Experience of managing contracts when they reach site.
· Experience in managing of other members of staff to aid in delivery of project.
· Experience of project delivered in BIM/ Revit.
· Knowledge of design in all materials to Eurocodes including drainage and minor civil works.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com