|Job Ref: 03023||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Structural Design Engineer – Senior Level (South Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Structural Design Engineer at senior level to work for our client: One of Irelands long established Civil and Structural Consulting Engineers who have a portfolio of flagship projects for international and national clients including: large scale Commercial Mixed use and Hi -Tech / Data Centre projects.
The role will involve working in the planning and design of Hi -Tech / Data Centre projects.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Structural Engineering and have at least 7+ year’s experience working as a Structural Design Engineer in accordance with Eurocodes.
· Candidates must have excellent experience managing projects and the delivery of designs on time.
· Experience in dealing with the design team, architects and clients.
· Have excellent organisation skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to deliver work to set timescales.
· Must have proven IT skills with the use of Structural Engineering design software including AutoCAD, BIM, Revit and Robot.
· Strong communication and teamwork skills are essential.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org