Structural Designer ‘s Dublin
We are the recruitment partner to our client is currently expanding their structural team in Ireland, and they are specifically looking for experienced Structural Revit designers to work with their wider in house BIM team you will be responsible for the generation of and input to structural Revit models for large scale Hi Tech Pharmaceutical projects as well as the generation of 2D drawings.
As part of your roles and responsibilities you will be required to:
- Generate and develop structural models for projects.
- Work with the structural design team to develop a design basis and model for projects.
- Coordinate the structural design with other in-house design disciplines, including architecture, mechanical and piping teams.
- Coordinate drawing development with engineers and designers.
- Generate 2D design drawings from the structural model
This is an excellent opportunity to work on large scale Pharmaceutical / Life Science Projects with a fantastic inhouse design team. You will be joining an existing team of Structural designers and engineers where they strive to develop a culture of team work and support.
Dublin office with Hybrid flexible working from home options
For further information or to apply in strictest confidence please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, P: 086 8205038. E: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org