|Job Ref: 03034||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Kildare|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Structural Engineer – Junior/Intermediate Level – KILDARE
kppm are looking to recruit a Structural Design Engineer – Junior / Intermediate Level for our client a global provider of flagship projects for international and national clients including semiconductor, manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
You will work as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and coordinated team focused on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for industry leading clients around the world.
Projects include feasibility studies, long-range planning studies, and full design services including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and services during construction for design/bid/build and design/build projects.
· Carry out field walks and inspections.
· Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as mechanical, civil, architectural and process to develop designs.
· Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality plans.
· Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities.
· Review construction submittals for conformance with the intent of contract and design documents.
· Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
· Using a wide range of design software, backed up by hand calculation
· Liaison with REVIT; CAD technicians to produce quality design deliverables
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Structural Engineering with a minimum of 3 years industrial design experience.
· The Structural Engineer will work with the existing team on a client site in Kildare.
· The role will involve site inspections and submittal review and will offer an excellent opportunity to gain experience in this specialised environment.
· You will be a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills.
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com