|Job Ref: 03293||Recruiter: Tom Doyle|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Structural Engineer – Senior Level (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer for our client a dynamic award winning leading Structural and Civil Consulting Engineers who have 12 offices throughout Ireland and the UK and employing 350+ staff. Projects include: Civil & Structural Engineering, Transport, Environmental Engineering, Infrastructure and Conservation projects
• Leading a team of engineers in the delivery of civil & structural engineering projects.
• Co-ordinating delivery of structures, drainage and highways elements of projects.
• Development and ongoing management of design delivery programmes.
• Analysis and design of building structures, progressing to overall design of structures.
• Development of structural engineering designs and ensuring delivery of production information to effectively communicate design requirements.
• Managing CAD/REVIT technicians to ensure appropriate level of design information is included on production information.
• Ability to develop structural designs using Design/Analysis software.
• Visiting sites and attending site meetings.
• Involvement in internal and project design meetings.
• Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members.
• Prepare correspondence and reports.
Education & Experience
• Suitable candidates must hold a degree in Structural Engineering (ideally 2:1) with 8+ years experience.
• Must hold or be working towards a professional qualification i.e, MIStructE/MICE/AMIStructE/AMICE or equivalent.
• Must be IT literate with experience of structural design software packages.
• Must be technically competent.
• Ability to develop client relationships.
• Marketing and networking.
• Must hold a valid driving licence.
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply: Please contact Tom Doyle at kppm, T: 086 8205038. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com