|Job Ref: 03058||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Structural Revit Modeller – (South Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Structural Revit Modeller for our client: One of Irelands longest established Civil and Structural consulting engineers who have a portfolio of flagship projects for international and national clients on large scale commercial mixed use, Large scale urban and Residential, Educational and Hospital/Healthcare and Data Centre projects.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level qualification and a minimum of 3 years’ experience using Revit in a Civil / Structural Design Consultancy.
· Have excellent experience in the preparation of engineering drawings.
· The candidate will have good leadership skills and strong technical ability.
· Interest in developing BIM skills in Revit and emerging BIM technologies.
· Candidates must have excellent experience managing projects and the delivery of designs on time.
· Have excellent organisation skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to deliver work to set timescales.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org