Technical Writer (Pharmaceutical GMP) Dublin South
kppm are looking to recruit a Technical Writer to work for our client an international pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in south Dublin. Background in engineering or computer science with excellent writing skills and the ability to explain technical information clearly.
Suitable candidate profile: Will have experience working as a technical writer in an engineering projects office of a Pharmaceutical manufacturing company or similar engineering or construction industry and have:
- Excellent IT skills – Word , excel , willing/ability to learn Vision
- Cross functional/ Team working – ability to work well with SMEs to get the right information.
- Willing to go to the place of work – get involved and go see with a hands on approach.
- Ability to work across multiple areas and apply the process to any task- Working with maintenance, production, Q, LABS etc.
- Ability to think in process/ structured manner – watching a task being done and breaking it out into a flow of simple discrete sequential steps.
- Technical writing – ability to write in semi-formal language.
- Energetic and willing to get involved.
- Will take initiative if needed – will need to be motivated and self-directed to some level – willing to find the person they need to ask the questions of rather than just stop when they get stuck.
- Working with SMEs to understand the key tasks that require training for each role, extract the relevant SOPs or documents relating to those tasks and Map out associated job training plans and training curricula for individual roles.
- Work with area SMEs to transfer their knowledge of specific tasks and Map out each task into a clear process flow.
- Develop SME knowledge and process flows into best in class training documents.
- Prepare and approve job training plans and training curricula training documents (TWI & SWI) through the MyDoc /Client system.
- Liaise / Coordinate with reviewers and approves to collate & incorporate comments to ensure their needs are met in the finished documents.
- Report on status and progress of project in structured manner. Energetic and willing to get involved.
For further information or to apply: Please contact Tom Doyle at kppm, Ph: 086 8205038 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com
Apply for this job