|Job Ref: 02510||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Leinster|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Utility Surveyor (Leinster)
Kppm are currently recruiting for a number of Utility Surveyors (Leinster) for our client a leading surveying company in Europe at the forefront of the surveying industry and are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies today.
Experience working within utility would be ideal, but we will consider those with land surveying experience also.
· Fundamental knowledge of the principles and practices of utility surveying.
· Detailed knowledge of modern survey methods and survey devices, Total stations, GPS and data collectors
· Knowledge of GPR, CAT and Genny utility detection equipment and their use.
· Ability to perform detailed field and office surveying work
· The use of post processing software and AutoCAD
· To build and maintain client relationships ensuring we deliver to objectives set
Education & Experience
· Team Leadership Skills
· Ability to communicate technical information effectively
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Analytical Thinking
· Able to work well in a team environment
· Candidates must be able to prove that they are fully conversant with the most up to date techniques, including electromagnetic detection and Ground Probing Radar.
· Available to work throughout Ireland as required
· Hold a full driving licence
· Sick pay scheme for all employees in service for over one and a half years;
· Enhanced annual leave entitlement;
· Access to a contributory pension scheme;
· Death in Service benefit;
· Access to a company vehicle (role dependent);
· Allowance payments when working away;
· Ample free car parking facilities available when working in their office locations.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss this great opportunity in further detail or to apply please call or Email Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org