Position Overview: The Architectural Director will assume a strategic leadership position, overseeing multiple work-streams in various industry sectors including:
- Educational Infrastructure
- Commercial Projects
- Public and Private Sector Projects
The role demands a seasoned professional with a profound technical background, capable of steering complex projects from conception to completion.
- Lead and oversee multiple work-streams, ensuring each achieves its strategic objectives and adheres to the highest standards of quality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, consultants, contractors, and regulatory agencies to drive project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and implement architectural strategies that align with the company’s vision and objectives.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance across various projects, especially in the realm of remediation and fire safety.
- Ensure all projects are compliant with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Mentor, guide, and support senior and junior staff, fostering a culture of continuous learning and excellence.
- Drive innovation in architectural design and practices, ensuring the company remains at the forefront of industry advancements.
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders, building robust relationships and ensuring transparent communication.
Suitable candidates will meet the following Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, Architectural Technology, or a related field (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 20 years of experience in architectural practice, with significant experience in leading diverse projects.
- Delivery of Public Works Contracts experience essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of Department of Education SDGs (Sustainable Goals), essential.
- Team scheduling and management essential.
- Deep technical knowledge, especially in building services, construction methods, materials, and fire safety measures.
- Proficiency and good understanding of CAD software and experience with BIM technologies is advantageous.
- Strong leadership, project management, and organisational skills.
- Proven experience in overseeing multiple work-streams and managing large, multidisciplinary teams.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with both internal teams and external stakeholders.
Our client ‘s Company Overview: An International leading multidisciplinary firm with unmatched prowess in architectural design, fire strategies, and various engineering domains. Deeply committed to ensuring the safety, compliance, and top-tier standards of their projects across diverse sectors.
Salary: €110,000 – €130,000 negotiable depending on qualifications and relevant experience plus bonus ( performance related ).
- Pension Facilities as required,
- Travel Expenses
Location: North Co Dublin Office (with option of working from home 1 day per week.)
For further information or to apply contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, P: 086-8205038. E: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org