Kppm is committed to ensuring and that your privacy is protected. This privacy statement sets out how kppm uses and protects any information that you give kppm. Please read this agreement very carefully before accessing or using the service
Please read this Privacy Statement to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us.
What we collect from you
When you submit your CV or apply for a specific job we collect the following information:
- Full Name, email address, telephone number, Home address, Current Employment, job applying for, job reference, CV and message to kppm.
What we do with your information
The information you provide allows us to understand your needs while applying for a job opportunity through kppm.
- We provide Recruitment Services, Career Advice, CV advice, on suitable Career Opportunities.
- We will meet with you at our office in Sandyford, Dublin for a one to one consultation on your career and progressing it.
- We will discuss and advise on your Career Path, CV, Further Education, Social Media and suitable career opportunities.
- We can then create a plan specifically for you to progress and develop you and your career.
- We may share your information with other Consultants in kppm.
- We may request references, qualifications, work samples, portfolio and if required Garda vetting and criminal reference checking services, psychometric evaluation or skill test with your permission.
- We request your permission to save your personal information on our system (for a maximum period of 12 months before seeking consent again) for the purpose of assisting you in finding a suitable career opportunity and for us to send you updates via email with regards to opportunities and Industry news.
- We put your CV forward to our Clients for specific job opportunities once you have given your permission to kppm to represent you. You must confirm that you have not applied directly or indirectly through any 3rd party other than kppm.
- We may from time to time send you emails about current job opportunities, articles, industry news using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you with information on suitable recruitment events that you may be interested in.
- We may use the information to improve our recruitment service or from time to time use your information to contact you for market research by email or phone.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Kppm have put in place appropriate physical and technical measures and staff procedures, including staff training and awareness to protect and secure the information we collect and that we review these measures regularly.
Accessing your Information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act and the law entitles us to charge you a fee now exceeding €6.35 for doing so.
If you wish to see this information, please send us a letter or email to:
KPPM, Penthouse Suite, Apex Business Centre, Blackthorn Road, Dublin 18
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any of the information we are holding on you is incorrect. You can also ask us to amend the information we hold about you to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. To do this, please contact us at the address above.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so.
Ethos Project Management Limited trading as kppm
Kppm, Penthouse Suite, Apex Business Centre, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Tel: 086 8205038 Email: email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time and any changes to the statement will be posted on this page.