Architectural Technologist – Intermediate Level – (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist – Intermediate Level for our client a global engineering, architecture, fire safety and construction planning team.
• Contributing to the design and planning stages of projects.
• Assisting in the production of technical and contractual documents.
• Coordinating with consultants, contractors, and regulatory agencies.
• Ensuring adherence to quality standards and regulatory requirements.
• Supporting the project team to achieve project objectives.
• Learning and adhering to company-specific standards and processes.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Architectural Technology or a related field.
• You must have 5 – 10 years of experience in architectural practice.
• Proficiency in CAD software and familiarity with BIM technologies.
• Solid understanding of construction methods and materials.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
Benefits include: Pension, Flexitime and Travel Expenses.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org