Architectural Technologist – (Senior Level) Remediation Specialist – (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist – Senior Level for our client a multidisciplinary firm renowned for its expertise in architectural design, fire strategies, and various engineering domains. Ensuring the safety, compliance, and regulatory standards of buildings, especially in critical remediation projects.
• You will take a leadership role in a significant remediation initiative.
• This current project addresses buildings previously clad in flammable materials with additional concerns related to fire protection, electrical installations, gas installations, and more.
• The role demands specialised expertise in architectural fire detailing protection while collaborating closely with mechanical and electrical teams.
• Lead the technical design and planning stages for the remediation project, with a focus on fire safety and architectural integrity.
• Coordinate with consultants, contractors, and regulatory agencies to ensure project milestones are achieved.
• Produce and oversee the creation of technical and contractual documents specific to the remediation process.
• Develop and implement innovative technical solutions to address complex challenges associated with flammable materials and fire defects.
• Ensure the project adheres to the highest quality standards and compliance requirements.
• Mentor and provide guidance to junior staff, ensuring consistent knowledge transfer and skill development.
• Collaborate closely with mechanical and electrical teams, providing insights and recommendations from an architectural fire protection standpoint.
• Oversee the integration and management of waking watch measures and their eventual phase-out as remediation progresses.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architectural Technology or a related field.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in architectural practice with a significant focus on remediation and fire safety.
• Proficiency in CAD software; familiarity with BIM technologies is advantageous.
• Deep technical knowledge, especially in building services, construction methods, materials, and fire safety measures.
• Strong leadership, project management, and interpersonal skills, with proven experience in managing intricate remediation projects.
Benefits include: Pension, Flexitime and Travel Expenses.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com