Contracts Manager – (Limerick City)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join a retail construction team to oversee projects in Limerick City.
Our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial, Educational, Fit Out, Refurbishments, Food Processing, Healthcare, Hotel / Leisure, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential and Retail.
As Contracts Manager you would generally be responsible for one large project but could be also responsible for two or more smaller projects depending on future business demands and capabilities.
· Responsible for the management of onsite resources including the set up and mobilisation of teams, supporting staff and maintaining a motivated, high level of morale.
· Reporting to the Regional Director you will work closely with your teams, including Senior Quantity Surveyor, to ensure on time and on budget project delivery.
· Build and maintain close relationships with suppliers, clients, internal and external stakeholders.
· Ensuring that all onsite systems are in line with our internal policies and regulatory standards for health & safety, wellbeing, environment, quality and sustainability.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have completed a third level qualification in Engineering/Construction Management/Trade certification.
· 5+ years of experience as Construction Contracts Manager on commercial or residential projects ranging in values €20m to €400m.
· 5+ years’ experience in managing key construction stakeholder agreements including clients, team members and reporting managers.
· Excellent communication and computer skills with experience reporting on project delivery schedules
Remuneration & Benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· Company Car
· Life and DIS Benefits
· Annual bonus
· 26+ days annual leave
This is a staff position and the salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com