Position: HR & Training Coordinator
DBFL is one of Ireland’s leading civil, structural and transportation engineering consultancies. For over 35 years, DBFL has been successfully making designs a reality across commercial, retail, hotels, education, residential and industrial/logistics sectors. We have built our reputation by providing a high level of personal service to both public and private clients in each of our three disciplines across Ireland, UK, and Europe, backed by a workforce of approx. 200 dedicated staff across the 3 offices.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR & Training Coordinator to join our team at DBFL. The successful candidate will report directly to the Dublin-based HR Manager, the main and primary function of the role is to administer evidence-based continuing professional development (CPD) programmes across the organisation. The second aspect of the role is to support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems to ensure best practice.
Key roles and responsibilities:
Learning and Development
- Coordinate CPD activities across the organisation- facilitate the implementation of training delivery to include inhouse and external training, webinars, and online learning.
- Contribute to the development of implementation plans to promote CPD programmes that support employees in their professional practice and career progression.
- As a member of the Professional & Career Development Committee (PCD) the HR & Training Coordinator will be involved in the development and the implementation of CPD activities as set out by the PCD Committee and establish standards relevant to EI re-accreditation.
- Organise CPD bookings and registrations, prepare training materials and information packs.
- Collate up-to-date learning records for CPD activities, produce monthly report on same.
- Monitor the maintenance of CPD calendar throughout the year and ensure policy compliance.
- Administer activities of DBFL’s Graduate Development Programme (GDP), ensure planning and curriculum development, programme assessments meet the required standard of delivery.
- Manage company’s mentoring programme, act as a point of contact for all queries.
- Coordinate all other inhouse Learning and Development activities.
- Maintain absence management system and reporting to include annual leave, sick leave etc.
- Supporting the employee on-boarding/induction process as well as the exit process.
- Maintaining a record and reports on all absence and leave applications.
- Liaising with the Accounts /IT Dept; providing them with new starters /leaver information
- Assisting with drafting up employment offers when required.
- Preparing employee reference letters and salary sacrifice details.
- Perform other duties as required and as directed by the HR Manager.
What we offer:
- Significant investment in your career development.
- A working culture that is diverse, inclusive and looks after your wellness at work.
- Competitive salary along with other benefits, such as the pension plan, service recognition holidays, a bike to work scheme, flexible working arrangements, and the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
Desired qualifications and requirements:
- 3 rd level qualification in a relevant field.
- • Strong MS Office skills.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Training/HR administration.
- Strong work ethic and dedicated to tasks with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Salary: 32000K pa, reviewed annually Start Date: As soon as possible Status: Fulltime, Permanent Email CV’s to email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org