Interior Designer – (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an Interior Designer to join an award winning team with our client a leading Architectural Practice in Dublin who work on Architecture, Urban Design, Masterplanning and Interior Architecture.
You will be working on a variety of exciting projects, predominately in the commercial office fit out sector.
- Assist with and lead concept design and development
- Create technical packages, including floor plans, elevations, and design intent drawings
- Develop and design joinery packages
- Attend site visits and oversee installations
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and internal teams
Education & Experience
- Suitable candidates must be qualified in Interior Architecture / Interior Design / Architecture
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Interior Design or Architecture Practise
- Competent using InDesign, Photoshop, and Sketchup
- Proficiency in AutoCAD a must, Revit experience advantageous
- Experience in Commercial office fit out
- Excellent graphic presentation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Team player
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
or email email@example.com