Lead Architect ‘s: 1 x role based in Dublin and 1 x based role in Cork for our client an international multidiscipline firm who have a first class reputation in delivering large scale hi tech Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Projects from concept design stage through to hand over for multinationals across Ireland and Europe including feasibility studies, long-range planning studies, and full design services including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and services during construction for design/bid/build and design/build projects.
The Architectural teams are seeking a person who understands the importance of meeting their targeted commitments while being flexible to the ever-changing and fast paced environment of their client sites and willing to develop within a dynamic environment.
Suitable Candidates will be self-motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a proven track record in successfully leading large scale pharmaceutical projects. Exhibit a passion and desire to apply your technical experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally rewarding projects.
Qualifications and Experience requirements:
- A professional qualification in Architecture plus 10+ years experience with proven track record leading large scale pharmaceutical projects or similar industry or technical projects as well as the following experience:
- Independently lead plant design activities as an area/system leader and coordinate with multi-discipline designers.
- Track record leading large teams working both remotely and in the office.
- Perform / coordinated Architectural design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3D integrated design systems.
- Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Architectural deliverables.
- Participate in design reviews, risk assessments and vendor bid evaluations.
- Assist in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules, and budgets for projects.
- Develops designer effort-hour estimates for Architectural discipline.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and can work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- Proactive architect with experience in all stages of project delivery (schematic design, site master planning, design development, construction).
- High degree of proficiency and speed in AutoCAD and Revit.
- An understanding of local permitting legislation, building regulations, and health and safety legislation.
- Pharmaceutical or large-scale industrial experience preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
- Experience in equipment layout definition.
- Excellent English level – written and spoken,
- Knowledge of Architectural specific design standards and building regulations
- Ability to interact with engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
- Experience using REVIT and BIM desirable.
- Familiar with BCaR.
For information or to apply in strictest confidence please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm. P: 086 8205038 | E: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org