M&E Services Co-Ordinator – (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an M&E Services Co-Ordinator to work with a well-established team on a prestigious project. You will be involved from the start of the project. This is a great opportunity to be part of an expanding team.
Our client an award winning Construction Company who work on a variety of prestigious projects: Commercial, Design & Build, Educational, Fit-out, Healthcare, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential, Retail and Sports projects.
• Requires being knowledgeable with specifications, service drawings, architectural and structural details.
• Liaising with design teams, coordinating subcontractor activities to ensure compliance with company standards and program the timely submission of O&M manuals, BC(A)R procedures and other duties.
• Assisting in the preparation of detailed tender documentation.
Education & Experience
• Suitable candidates must hold a relevant Diploma/Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Construction Engineering
• You must have 3+ years’ experience previous experience as a Technical Coordinator, Building Services Coordinator or M&E Project Manager
• Experience in building sector projects such as Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Education etc.
• Previous main contractor or M&E subcontractor backgrounds would be advantageous
• Experience and proficiency with IT systems and knowledge of AutoCAD is required
• Candidate must have the ability to work in teams, be an organised self-starter and possess strong oral and written communication skills
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com